45th President Donald J. Trump is holding a rally tonight in Casper, Wyoming at the Ford Wyoming Center with Republican Candidate for the state’s at-large congressional district, Harriet Hageman, who is looking to unseat Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney.
On Thursday, Trump announced that, including Harriet Hageman, special guests at the Wyoming rally would include:
- Rep. Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for Arizona’s 5th Congressional District
- Rep. Matt Gaetz, U.S. Representative for Florida’s 1st Congressional District
- Rep. Lauren Boebert, U.S. Representative for Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District
- Rep. Kat Cammack, U.S. Representative for Florida’s 3rd Congressional District
- Chairman Frank Eathorne, Chairman of the Wyoming Republican Party
- Sen. Cheri Steinmetz, State Senator for Wyoming’s 3rd Senate District
- Rep. Chip Neiman, State Representative for Wyoming’s 1st House District
- Rep. John Bear, State Representative for Wyoming’s 31st House District
- Hon. Marti Halverson, Former State Representative for Wyoming’s 22nd House District
The rally will also include special video addresses by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Chair of the House Republican Conference Elise Stefanik, and Ohio Republican Representative Jim Jordan.
Liz Cheney was the most senior of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach then-President Trump on a charge of “inciting” the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol. In return, President Trump has openly smeared Cheney as a “RINO” (Republican in name only) and has backed Harriet Hageman for Cheney’s seat.
Trump endorsed Harriet Hageman in September of 2021, saying in a statement, “I strongly endorse Republican House of Representatives Candidate Harriet Hageman from Wyoming who is running against warmonger and disloyal Republican, Liz Cheney. Harriet is a fourth-generation daughter of Wyoming, a very successful attorney, and has the support and respect of a truly great U.S. Senator, Wyoming’s own Cynthia Lummis. Harriet Hageman adores the Great State of Wyoming, is strong on Crime and Borders, powerfully supports the Second Amendment, loves our Military and our Vets, and will fight for Election Integrity and Energy Independence (which Biden has already given up). Unlike RINO Liz Cheney, Harriet is all in for America First. Harriet has my Complete and Total Endorsement in replacing the Democrats number one provider of sound bites, Liz Cheney. Make America Great Again!”
On Thursday, both Cheney and Hageman officially filed their runs for Congress in Wyoming. According to a new poll by WPA Intelligence, Cheney faces an uphill battle to win her incumbency. You can read more about that by clicking here.