The Elbert County Georgia Sheriff’s Office is now looking into a mysterious explosion that rocked the Georgia Guidestones and took down one of its pillars. They have now released video from it and are asking people to help them in the investigation.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation now says that “unknown individuals” detonated an explosive device at the site on Wednesday morning. The explosion was heard around 4 a.m. at July 5 on Wednesday and later pictures showed one of the pillars collapsed.
Here is the video of the explosion that happened that morning and the car can be seen leaving the scene.
Now, the bureau has announced that the entire structure has been completely demolished “for safety reasons.”
Investigators are asking the public for tips and are searching for more information about the vehicle that drove away shortly after the explosion.
The stones of the 19-foot structure feature ten messages known as the “guiding principles” for a new world order. They were erected in March 22, 1980.
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule Passion — Faith — Tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature
Many people obviously see the stones as evil as they advocate for keeping the world population at a level that’s 90 percent less than what we have now.
Who do you think attacked the guide stones? Was this a message being sent to someone? It would take a decent sized explosion to really take those slabs of marble down. Do you think it’s good that they were finally taken down? Let us know your thoughts.