Oregon Dems in for a RUDE Awakening Come November after this Poll ROCKS Their Reality

Share on social

This new poll is going to completely shake up the political landscape in Oregon and cause major problems for the Democratic Party.

Christine Drazan is running for governor of Oregon as a Republican. Her new ad discusses her dream for a better state.

The Daily Wire reports, Both digital and television platforms will run the ad throughout the state. The advertisement is part of a weekly campaign ad purchase worth over $1 million, according to a spokesperson for Drazan.

While pointing to a positive future for Wyoming, the commercial calls out Drazan’s opponent, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Tina Kotek, and current Democratic Governor Kate Brown.

Recently, Drazan has gained significant ground in polling, suggesting a Republican win is possible.

According to FiveThirtyEight’s forecast, Drazan has pulled ahead of Kotek in the Oregon governor’s race. In the projection, Drazan has a 53% chance of winning, while Kotek has a 47% chance.

Kotek was considered to have a better chance of success until October 13, when Drazan became more likely to win. The race includes a third-party candidate, Betsy Johnson, who used to serve in the legislature as a Democrat and could lend to a party split of the vote.

Next News Network Team

Next News Network Team

Stay Updated

Get us in your inbox

By subscribing you agree to our Privacy Policy

New & Trending
Latest Videos
Follow us