SKY HORROR! Pilot Dies Suddenly Mid-Air The Reason Why Will Make You Think Twice About Flying Again

Share on social

Recently, a tragic event shook the aviation community and left many people wondering if they should really book that next flight. 

Want the top news everyday? Hit subscribe below and turn on your notifications

Several reports indicate that a fully jabbed Air pilot died shortly after taking off from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.

On Saturday, November 19, shortly after the American Eagle Embraer 175 took off from the runway, Captain Patrick Ford passed out at the controls.

While talking to an air traffic controller, Captain Ford’s voice suddenly stopped, according to a recording of the incident.

A safe landing was accomplished by Captain Hendrickson.

Ford was pronounced dead at a hospital. The cause of his death was not immediately known. However, According to BNO News, Ford died of a heart attack, aviation sources reported, though official confirmation could not be obtained.

Following the incident, Envoy Air’s vice president of flight operations released a statement.

“Despite heroic efforts to revive him, Captain in training, Patrick Ford, passed away,” Ric Wilson, the Vice President of Flight Operations at Envoy Air, said in a message to fellow pilots. “We are deeply saddened by this loss.”

“Sincere thanks to Line Check Airman, Captain Brandon Hendrickson, for his leadership and professionalism in the safe handling of his aircraft, passengers, and crew,” Wilson continued.

In response to the incident, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has opened an investigation.

In the last few months, there has been an increase in the number of pilots who have passed out or fainted while flying, or who have died as a result.

According to a Russian news outlet, a Boeing flight commander died suddenly during a flight from Novokuznetsk to St Petersburg in September. Last August, another pilot “failed” at 30,000 feet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing in Greece.

This is truly a tragic event, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the pilot’s family and friends. It’s certainly enough to make anyone think twice about flying again, especially in the wake of government mandates. Thankfully, in this instance, the co-pilot was able to land the plane safely. But it’s a frightening reminder of just how risky listening to the government can be for pilots. We hope that this isolated incident doesn’t deter people from taking to the skies again.

Let’s continue this conversation, in the comments below.

Next News Network Team

Next News Network Team

Stay Updated

Get us in your inbox

By subscribing you agree to our Privacy Policy

New & Trending
Latest Videos
Follow us