The Georgia Guidestones, also known as “America’s Stonehenge,” were damaged in an explosion on Wednesday. Images have now gone viral showing the massive damage to the granite rock that the statue is made of. Residents heard a large “boom.”
The Elbert County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that a bomb squad has been called to the scene, according to Fox5 Atlanta.
“Known as America’s Stonehenge, this 19-foot-high monument displays a 10-part message espousing the conservation of mankind and future generations in 12 languages,” according to a description on the state of Georgia’s tourism website.
“Investigators said unknown people detonated an explosive device at around 4 a.m,” reports Fox 5 Atlanta. Nobody has been injured.
One of the monuments’ slabs was destroyed. Interestingly, it is generally under a live stream and it is unknown how it was blown up without anyone seeing it. Drone footage now shows the extensive damage from the Guidestones afterwards.
The statue has four ancient languages inscribed on it in Babylonian Cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian Hieroglyphics. The origins of the Guidestones are unknown and nobody knows who sponsored the creation of it. Christians have called it the “devil’s monument.”
They also act as a calendar and the sun shines through the hole in the structure.
The stones of the 19-foot structure feature ten messages known as the “guiding principles” for a new world order. They were erected in March 22, 1980.
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule Passion — Faith — Tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature
Technocracy News Editor wrote about the explosion in reference to it’s creation, “Technocracy’s handmaidens will undoubtedly take this as a direct threat to Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset program that includes population reduction and control over earth’s resources. Erected in 1980, the Guidestones appeared to be modeled after the Club of Rome’s Limits to Growth that was published in 1972.”
Do you think the stones are evil and this was a message sent to whoever build them? It definitely seems like someone legitimately wanted to blow it up or was it just some pranksters. Why do you think the Guidestones were blown up?