The United States has officially set up a UFO Task Force in response to the White House’s revelation of 3 unidentified objects that were shot down by US forces. This isn’t just to fuel conspiracy theorists – but is serious business all around as speculation abounds as to what these objects really are and why they were here. Was it an attempt at contact by another species or just a cover-up for a government experiment gone wrong? Whatever the case may be, people watching from across the world seem to have reached the same conclusion: something big is happening in our skies and only time will tell what it all means.
Tuesday, the National Security Council’s spokesman John Kirby shared that U.S. intelligence has indicated these unidentified flying objects (UFOs) were likely used for “commercial or benign purposes” — an evaluation based on visual images captured of the objects. A point echoed by KJP at the White House.
With President Joe Biden’s mandate to his national security team to coordinate a UFO interagency team, Kirby stated that by the end of the week we will have a better understanding of how America will deal with such sightings going forward.
Three “objects” shot down by the military over the weekend have yet to be recovered, officials said Tuesday, as details remain scarce about what the objects are.
Kirby told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos Tuesday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”,
“We’re calling them objects because that’s the best description we have right now.”
It is apparent that somewhat more tangible answers are now within reach but it remains to be seen how this situation develops and what can be conclusively established at its end.
In a briefing with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin in Brussels, Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said no wreckage had been found from the recent destructions. Milley also revealed that the initial American missile did not strike the object that was shot down over Lake Huron last Sunday.
Now I’ll leave you with this. Do you remember Tom Greene? Well, he’s not buying the latest media distraction aimed at burying a litany of scandals related to the Biden administration. He’s dropping truth bombs on Biden’s UFO distraction.
It appears that speculation has taken off in the wake of the White House’s reveal of three unidentified objects being shot down by US forces. Everyone, it seems, has a different opinion as to what these objects are and why they’ve turned up in our skies. However, don’t buy into the extraterrestrial hype; it’s just a grand distraction from President Biden’s actual crimes. The National Security Council Spokesman John Kirby reminds us of the intelligence prevalent at present – these suspicious UFOs are likely used for harmless or commercially inclined purposes per visual images captured. So ultimately, don’t believe every wild tale you hear and don’t lose sight of this administration’s activity either! As we anxiously await confirmation of exactly what’s going on, one thing is certain: something big is taking place…and only time will tell what it means for all of us.
Let’s continue this conversation, in the comments below.